Sunday, April 19, 2009 ; 20:08?
I was realli tired !
Tired of my attidude , tired of my life , more important ; tired in everyting !
Dissaster keep bestons on mi , the whole world was realli against my action ...
Everytime , because of my bloody attidude , i hurt my frens ; i hurt my everything include my parents .
I was a BIG FUCKER !
I nv realli understand anyone , even my parents too !
Not able to understand anyone , led to a crash in friendship .
Today , as i play audi , i was like play until crazy le !
I become veri guai lan , in fact i everyday also like tat de .
Den i make my frens angry , now i am feeling realli hurt , not knowing wat to do !
Apologise ? I had done tat , but no use de !
HAIX , life was hard to be human , i think i better change back the emo mi le !
I must keep the "Guai lan " side of mi !
I am really sorry SK , i nv knew i was so FUCK in tat way .
Srry my frens fer causing alot of trouble in the pass .
I will change bac to the good side de !
Shall stop here !